2023 Hyundai Tucson
2023 Hyundai Tucson
2023 Hyundai Tucson Specials.
Request Your Tucson Quote!
Available Trim Levels and Options
The new 2023 Hyundai Tucson includes the following trim levels:
- 2023 Hyundai Tucson XRT: Distinguishing the exterior of this trim is exclusive exterior cladding and side steps to make entering and exiting the cabin easier.
- 2023 Hyundai Tucson N Line: This race-inspired trim sports unique front and rear fascias, fender badging, and combination seats, and an exclusive front grille with dark chrome accents.
- 2023 Hyundai Tucson Limited: You’ll maneuver more confidently in tight quarters when the Surround View Monitor reveals a virtual top-down view of what’s around you.
- 2023 Hyundai Tucson SEL Convenience Hybrid: Open the panoramic sunroof when you want more light and air inside the cabin.
- 2023 Hyundai Tucson Limited Hybrid: To make lane changes safer, the Blind Spot View Monitor displays a live image of what’s in your blind zone.
- 2023 Hyundai Tucson Limited Plug-In Hybrid: Providing a touch of luxury is the leather upholstery on the seats and wrapped around the steering wheel. Both the front and rear seats contain built-in heating to make cold days cozier.
- 2023 Hyundai Tucson SEL Plug-In Hybrid: You can count on a combined electric and gas performance of 261 horsepower. You can travel up to 33 miles on electric power.
- 2023 Hyundai Tucson SE: You’ll go far by getting up to an EPA-estimated 25 MPG in the city and 32 MPG on the highway.
- 2023 Hyundai Tucson SEL: After you download the Hyundai Digital Key, you can use your smartphone to unlock the doors and start the engine. You can text this key to someone else who wants to drive your compact.
2023 Hyundai Tucson dealer serving Tallahassee
The 2023 Hyundai Tucson has the compact size for city adventures and the strength to traverse tough Florida, and it’s available from Werner Hyundai of Tallahassee. To put out 187 horsepower and 178 lb.-ft. of torque, the 2.5-liter inline-4 relies on Gasoline Direct Injection, an 8-speed automatic with SHIFTRONIC®, and Front-Wheel Drive. When you want to maximize traction on uncertain surfaces, go for the available HTRAC All-Wheel Drive, which manages the intelligent distribution of torque.
This family-focused vehicle protects its riders with assists, such as Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go, which automatically adjusts your speed to keep you at a safe distance from the vehicle in front of you. Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian/Cyclist detection warns of impending collisions and can apply braking to prevent an accident.
To make pulling into or out of a spot easier, available Remote Smart Parking can take charge of your compact as you stand outside and push a button.
Are you looking for an SUV that combines elegance with rugged capability? Come to Werner Hyundai of Tallahassee and take the 2023 Hyundai Tucson for a test drive.
In the 2023 Hyundai Tucson, you’re never far away from friends or family, thanks to the available 10.25-inch Navigation Display that wirelessly connects to your compatible smartphone via Android Auto and Apple Carplay. You can then make phone calls, send text messages, or manage specific apps while you’re on the highway. The Bose Premium Audio System entertains you with HD Radio™ technology and SiriusXM® Satellite, which includes commercial-free music, live pro sports, and exclusive celebrity talk.
Colors like Intense Blue, Calypso Red, or Amazon Grey can grace the exterior of the 2023 Hyundai Tucson, which rolls on tires that are sized at 17 or 19 inches. Shining from the front are LEDs on the Daytime Running Lamps, taillamps, and headlamps, which automatically turn off and on, or switch from high beams to low, depending on external lighting conditions. Stand behind the rear bumper for six seconds when you have the key fob with you and the smart tailgate opens.