2023 Hyundai Sonata
2023 Hyundai Sonata
2023 Hyundai Sonata Specials.
Request Your Sonata Quote!
Available Trim Levels and Options
The new 2023 Hyundai Sonata includes the following trim levels:
- 2023 Hyundai Sonata N Line: This performance-oriented edition has aluminum sport pedals and glossy black side mirrors.
- 2023 Hyundai Sonata Limited: Luxury is the name of the game for this trim, which comes with an integrated memory system for the driver’s seat, plus a heated steering wheel.
- 2023 Hyundai Sonata Blue: This hybrid model has alloy wheels with a unique eco-spoke design. A Center High-Mount Stop Light is also provided.
- 2023 Hyundai Sonata SEL Hybrid: Dynamic Voice Recognition is offered for this hybrid model, which also has a premium Bose® audio system with twelve speakers.
- 2023 Hyundai Sonata Limited Hybrid: A panoramic sunroof lets in plenty of light, making this upscale model that much more pleasant to drive. Other highlights include a color Heads-Up Display and a Surround View Monitor.
- 2023 Hyundai Sonata SE: This model is compatible with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. It also comes with an external temperature display.
- 2023 Hyundai Sonata SEL: The touch screen for this trim takes a definite step up, spanning a full 10.25 inches. This edition also has SiriusXM satellite radio.
- 2023 Hyundai Sonata SEL Plus: This refined model comes with a leather-trimmed steering wheel, plus microfiber inserts for the front seats.
2023 Hyundai Sonata dealer in Tallahassee
The 2023 Hyundai Sonata offers an efficient, comfortable, and fun ride to make both commutes and vacations around Tallahassee more enjoyable, and it’s available from Werner Hyundai. The vehicle can be powered by a variety of engines, such as a 2.5 liter 4-cylinder, 1.6-liter turbo 4-cylinder, or a 2.0 liter 4-cylinder hybrid engine.
With the 1.6-liter turbo version, the car produces 180 horsepower and 195 pounds per foot of torque. With the hybrid Blue model, it’s able to reach an EPA-estimated fuel economy of 54 miles per gallon on the highway or an EPA-estimated 50 miles per gallon in the city. Depending on the model, the vehicle may have a six-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC®, an eight-speed automatic transmission, or an eight-speed wet dual-clutch transmission.
Several safety features are provided to clue drivers in on potential hazards. Every model comes with Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist and Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist. Some editions are also equipped with Remote Smart Parking Assist. Are you looking for an elegant sedan at the top of its game in fuel mileage, interior amenities, and power? Come to Werner Hyundai in Tallahassee and take the 2023 Hyundai Sonata for a test drive.
The 2023 Hyundai Sonata provides undeniable comfort with its strategically designed cabin. Multiple types of seating surfaces are available, such as premium cloth or leather. The driver’s seat may feature either six-way or eight-way power adjustments, which can be amplified with power lumbar support. Many trims include heated front seats, which makes it more enjoyable to travel when the weather is cold. Select models add ventilated front seats to the mix to ensure year-round comfort.
The 2023 Hyundai Sonata has a sleek exterior with opportunities to become sportier or more refined. All models come with LED headlamps and automatic light control. LED turn signals are mounted to the exterior mirrors. The door handles can be exclusively body-colored, but some models provide body-colored door handles with chrome accents. The available hands-free smart trunk release makes it a lot easier to load and unload cargo, so it’s a popular feature.