2022 Hyundai Sonata
2022 Hyundai Sonata
2022 Hyundai Sonata Specials.
Request Your Sonata Quote!
Available Trim Levels and Options
The new 2022 Hyundai Sonata includes the following enhancements:
- 2022 Hyundai Sonata SE: When Driver Attention Warning detects that you’re getting distracted or drowsy, it gives you auditory and visual cues to redirect your focus. The Safe Exit Warning tells your passengers not to leave your car if a vehicle is approaching from behind.
- 2022 Hyundai Sonata SEL: Available with a conventional or hybrid engine, this trim heats up the front seats to make cold days cozier. The driver’s seat adjusts in eight ways, including power lumbar support. SiriusXM® Satellite Radio expands your entertainment options with commercial-free music and exclusive celebrity talk.
- 2022 Hyundai Sonata Blue: Available with a hybrid engine only, this trim features dual USB ports, letting you charge up to two personal devices at the same time. Opt for the available Solar Roof Panel and you get almost two miles a day from free electric power. Regenerative braking converts the energy that’s lost when you stop and turns it into a battery recharge.
- 2022 Hyundai Sonata SEL Plus: When you need to power up your personal device, just lay it on the Wireless Device charger and you don’t have to worry about cables and ports. Dynamic Voice Recognition lets you speak your commands to the infotainment system, instead of using your hands.
- 2022 Hyundai Sonata N Line: Unique touches include the N Line sports seats and the N Design 19-inch alloy wheels. Change the interior mood with 64 colors of ambient lighting, and quickly change gears using the paddle shifters of the N 8-speed Wet Dual Clutch Transmission.
- 2022 Hyundai Sonata Limited: Available with a conventional or hybrid engine, this trim parks more easily with Remote Smart Parking Assist. Push a button and the sedan drives into and out of a parking spot. Heating capability built into the steering wheel warms your hands on cold winter days
- 2022 Hyundai Sonata N Line Night: To add sophistication, matte black colors the unique alloy wheels with carbon fiber center caps. The side mirrors also come in white, and the emblems are finished in dark chrome.
2022 Hyundai Sonata dealer in Tallahassee
The 2022 Hyundai Sonata has all the power and safety features you could want in a sporty four-door package, and it’s available at Tallahassee’s Werner Hyundai today. This sedan innovates your road trips with multiple engine choices. For sheer power, the available 2.5-liter Turbo MPI/GDI 4-cylinder excites with 290 horsepower and 311 lb.-ft. of torque. If fuel efficiency is at the top of your want list, you’ll love the EPA-estimated 54 MPG on the highway and 50 MPG in the city from the available hybrid 2.0-liter Atkinson-cycle 4-cylinder and 39-kW electric motor with a 270-volt lithium-ion polymer battery. Stick with the 2.5-liter 4-cylinder and you benefit from 191 horsepower and 181 lb.-ft. of torque while getting up to 38 MPG on the highway and 28 MPG in the city.
Protecting your drives are advanced technologies like the Hyundai Digital Key. With it, your compatible smartphone can unlock doors and start the engine. You can also share your Digital Key with another driver’s phone. Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go keeps your sedan at a safe distance from the next car by automatically managing your speed.
Need a new vehicle for travel in Tallahassee? Come to Werner Hyundai in Tallahassee to test drive the 2022 Hyundai Sonata.
On the dashboard of the 2022 Hyundai Sonata, the available digital gauge cluster puts operational information on a 12.3-inch screen. The navigation touchscreen measures 10.25 inches and integrates your compatible smartphone through Android Auto™ or Apple CarPlay®. You can then make phone calls and check text messages while you’re on the phone. The Bluelink® Connected Car Service, which is complimentary for three years, lets you lock, unlock, or start the sedan remotely.
Colors like Portofino Gray, Red, or Blue can highlight the exterior of the 2022 Hyundai Sonata. When you have the smart key fob with you and your hands are full, you can still load the rear. Just stand next to the back of the vehicle and the Hands-Free Smart Trunk opens automatically. Finish up with accessories like wheel locks to guard against theft, or mudguards to protect the finish against splashing mud.