2023 Hyundai Santa Cruz
2023 Hyundai Santa Cruz
2023 Hyundai Santa Cruz Specials.
Request Your Santa Cruz Quote!
Available Trim Levels and Options
The new 2023 Hyundai Santa Cruz includes the following trim levels:
- 2023 Hyundai Santa Cruz SE: The 2.5-liter Gasoline Direct I4 delivers 191 horsepower and 181 lb.-ft. of torque, assisted by an 8-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC®. Expect an EPA-estimated 26 MPG on the highway and 22 MPG in the city.
- 2023 Hyundai Santa Cruz SEL: With the Proximity Key fob in your pocket, you can take a seat, step on the brake pedal, and run the engine by pressing the Start button.
- 2023 Hyundai Santa Cruz Night: As sophisticated as your evenings, this trim adds dark shading to the front grille, front and rear lower fascias, and 20-inch alloy wheels. Change gears quickly with the paddle shifters.
- 2023 Hyundai Santa Cruz SEL Premium: On compatible Android phones, the Hyundai Digital Key encourages you to use your phone to unlock the doors and start the vehicle. It can be shared with others who have compatible phones.
- 2023 Hyundai Santa Cruz Limited: Tight maneuvers get easier with the Surround View Monitor, which reveals a virtual bird’s-eye view of your surroundings.
2023 Hyundai Santa Cruz dealer serving Tallahassee
The 2023 Hyundai Santa Cruz combines the best of the SUV and truck, and you can check it out at Werner Hyundai of Tallahassee. The brand calls it a Sport Adventure Vehicle. Up to 281 horsepower and 311 lb.-ft. of torque excites from the 2.5-liter I4 engine, which tows up to 5,000 lbs. of boat or camper when you choose the available HTRAC All-Wheel Drive instead of the Front-Wheel Drive. Define how you take on any challenge with the multiple options of Drive Mode Select that manage throttle, transmission, and steering settings to your preferences.
On city streets or off-road trails, you’re protected by driver assists such as Driver Attention Warning, which signals you audio-visually if you become inattentive or drowsy. Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection lets you know of people or vehicles in your path and can automatically apply braking to prevent you from hitting them. If you drift out of your lane without a turn signal, Lane Keeping Assist corrects steering so you remain on the right path.
Are you shopping for a new vehicle? See us today at Werner Hyundai of Tallahassee and take the 2023 Hyundai Santa Cruz for a test drive.
For the 2023 Hyundai Santa Cruz, built-in navigation displays turn-by-turn directions on the 10.25 touchscreen, which wirelessly integrates your compatible smartphone via Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®. Specially crafted for the acoustics of the vehicle is the Bose Premium Audio System and its eight high-performance speakers. Your entertainment can come from HD Radio™ or SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, which includes stations devoted to ad-free music, live sports, and exclusive celebrity talk.
The durable open bed of the 2023 Hyundai Santa Cruz features a lockable tonneau cover to guard your cargo, an available 115-volt power outlet to charge up any gear, and a drain for easy cleaning. For example, this area adapts to your storage needs with underfloor storage that serves as a cooler to chill your favorite beverages. The multi-function tailgate opens with the push of a button on your key fob and can be adjusted without tools to accommodate long equipment.